- Appeared in 49 games and made 45 starts predominantly behind the plate for the Broncs.
- Also made his first career appearance on the mound, tossing a scoreless third of an inning.
- Recorded the 100th hit of his career.
- Had a .468 slugging percentage and a .381 on-base percentage.
- Had 10 doubles and tied for tops on the team with six home runs.
- Registered 33 RBIs and had 74 total bases.
- 11 games with two or more RBIs, including three of his last four games for the Broncs.
- Registered 12 multi-hit games.
- Named Team's MVP.
- Named the MAAC Player of the Week on April 11.
- Was named to the Johnny Bench Award watch list.
- Named to the MAAC All-Academic Team.
History major…named the team MVP for 2016…played in 47 games last year, starting 44…started 39 games behind the plate…his 27 runs scored was third highest on the team…led the 2016 squad in home runs with five…hit eight doubles, fifth most on the team…drew 21 walks, second most on the team…third best on base percentage among regulars…three hits and five RBI in 6-3 win at Fairfield, including a grand slam…enjoyed another five-RBI game in MAAC win at Niagara…enjoyed a streak of reaching base in 14 straight games…hit a pinch-hit home run in 2-1 win at VMI…four assists in win at Campbell, four assists in win over Lehigh…hit two doubles in a 3-2 win over Rutgers…caught 19 games in 2015…played in just seven games in 2014 due to an arm injury…has made 97 career starts, including 39 in 2015…struck in the face by a pitch at Lehigh on March 24 but missed just two games and was back in the lineup…hit a home run at Kent State in 2015…had four hits, including a double, scored two runs and had three RBI in his final three games of the 2015 season…played in 16 games as a rookie.
At Calvert Hall College High School
Was a MASBC preseason All-State selection in 2012 for the MIAA Champions...led Calvert Hall to a national ranking of 14th as a senior...batted .328 as a junior with 19 hits and 15 RBI.