- Finished 2nd, the highest finish ever by any Bronc runner, and ran a 21:27.6 at the 2016 MAAC Cross Country Championships.
- Ran a PR 21:10.2 in the 6k at the NCAA Division I Mid-Atlantic Region Cross-Country Championships and finished 21st.
- Won and ran a PR 18:24.5 in the 5k in Rider's dual vs. TCNJ.
- Won the Rider Invite with a time of 21:56.7 in the 6.15k.
- Finished 4th and ran a PR 21:15.5 in the 6k at Lehigh's Paul Short Run.
- Finished 10th and ran a 21:43.3 in the 6k at the Princeton Invitational.
- As a junior, ran a 22:52.3 in the 6k at the NCAA Division I Mid-Atlantic Cross Country Championships.
- Ran 22:15.3 at the 2015 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference XC Championships in the 6k.
- Time of 18:52 in the 5k at the Rider XC Invitational.
- Placed ninth with a PR of 10:07.94 in the 3000 at the 2015-16 MAAC Indoor Championships.
- Ran a 5:15.29 in the mile at the Fastrack Last Chance meet.
- Finished sixth with a time of 17:40.10 in the 5000 at the 2016 MAAC Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
- Ran a PR of 17:36.01 in the 5000 at the Colonial Relays.
- PR of 4:45.16 in the 1500 at the Penn Challenge.
- Time of 22:40.2 in the 6k at the 2014 MAAC Cross Country Championship.
- Ran a 19:26 in the 5k at the Monmouth XC Invitational.
- Finished second with a time of 10:51.83 in the 3000 at the TCNJ XC dual.
- PR of 5:13.78 in the indoor mile at the Boston’s John Thomas Terrier.
- Best time of 4:56.56 in the 1500 at the Colonial Relays.
- The third Bronc to finish the 2013 MAAC Cross Country Championship race, and was 26th overall, covering the 6k in 24:02.
- During the Indoor Track season helped the 4 x 800 relay finish first in a dual meet with TCNJ and again at the VCU Invitational to start the Outdoor season.
- Ran on the ECAC qualifying 4 x 800 relay that placed fifth at MAACs.
At Saint Basil's Academy High School:
Four-year letterwinner for cross country…team captain…squad won the Cross Country State Championship as a junior and they were District Champions her sophomore, junior and senior years and League Champions as a sophomore and junior…finished the 5k in 18:27 at the PIAA State Championships…four-year letterwinner for track and field, running the distance events…distance medley relay and 4x8 State Champion as a team captain…All-League and District Champion in the 800, 3200 and mile…ran the mile in 5:08, 3200 in 11:08 and 800 in 2:19…hobbies include reading, biking and listening to music…plays the guitar, hand bells and trumpet…personal: daughter of Robert and Kathy McGarrity, older sister Holly.