- Had 19 appearances and made six starts as a junior. After making six starts to open the year, he transitioned to a prominent role in the bullpen late in the season.
- Had one save and a 5.55 ERA in 48. 2 innings of work.
- After starting the year 0-4, he ended the campaign with a 3-4 mark.
- Had 34 strikeouts, highlighted by making six appearance out of the bullpen with two or more strikeouts.
- Did not allow a run in five of his final six appearances.
- Pitched 2.1 scoreless innings against Manhattan in the MAAC Tournament to earn the win.
- Led the 2016 pitching staff in appearances with 24.
- Owned the second best earned run average on the 2016 team.
- Opponents batted just .238 against him and MAAC opponents batted just .184 against him.
- Led the team with five saves (all five came in MAAC play).
- 12 of his 24 appearances were scoreless.
- Had nine consecutive outings late in the year where he did not allow an earned run
- Credited with the wins over Rutgers, Lehigh and Saint Peter's
- Was fourth on the 2015 team in games started and pitched in 15 games as a rookie, starting five.
- His 15 appearances was fifth most on the 2015 team.
- Tossed a career-best 6.2 innings in a win over St. Joseph's.
- Began his collegiate career with two relief innings in a win over Virginia Tech, allowing one unearned run while notching his first collegiate K.
Twice earned First Team All-Conference and First Team All-Area honors…was The Trentonian Player of the Year…twice selected to play in the Carpenter Cup tournament…in 2013 was the American Legion Pitcher of the Year…in 2012 was the American Legion Rookie of the Year.
Business Administration major.