- Went 4-4 with a 5.45 ERA in 14 starts for the Broncs.
- He was second on the team with 69.1 innings pitched and 67 strikeouts.
- He fanned seven or more batters in a game six times, including four starts with eight or more Ks.
- He tossed 6.2 innings and allowed three earned runs, while striking out eight batters without a walk to earn the win against Manhattan in the MAAC Tournament.
- Three of his four victories came against MAAC opponents.
- He was twice named the MAAC Rookie of the Week (The only first-year pitcher in the MAAC to do so).
- He tossed six or more innings in five starts.
Three-year letter winner for baseball as a right handed pitcher while also playing third base and second base at Freedom High School…threw a seven inning, complete game one-hitter against Easton High School with nine strikeouts and also hit two home runs, recording three RBI in the same game…First Team LVC Utility…two-time First Team EPC infielder…First Team EPC Pitcher…EPC MVP…two-time Second Team All-Area utility…First Team All-Area Pitcher/Infielder…Lehigh Valley Pitcher of the Year…team won the EPC championship…as a senior was 7-2 on the mound with a 0.59 earned run average. In 59 innings he allowed just 41 hits and compiled 61 strikeouts and just 19 walks…as an infielder he batted .338 with five doubles, a pair of triples and four home runs…plays for the club team Lehigh Valley Baseball Academy Prospects…four-year letterwinner for golf…low round of 70…four-time All-District honoree…team MVP…top 10 district finisher…also lettered in soccer…Lamp of Knowledge honoree (four years straight A's).
Majoring in Biology (Pre-Med)… hobbies include golf…plays the piano…son of John and Elaine Yocum…older brother Joseph Bell…older sister Brittany Bell.