- Appeared in 52 games and made 49 starts in the outfield for the Broncs.
- Also saw action on the mound, tossing 2.1 innings in the first series of the season against Charlotte.
- Was second on the team with 33 runs scored.
- Had 42 hits, including seven doubles, a triple and two home runs.
- Had an OBP of .327.
- Had 10 games with two or more hits, highlighted by a career-best four-hit performance at Georgia.
- Score two or more runs in a game eight time and scored three runs in a game twice this spring.
- Both of his home runs came in non-conference play at Charlotte and at Georgia.
- Had a seven-game hitting streak during the year.
- Named to the MAAC All-Academic Team.
Attended South Florida State…Academic All-Conference honoree…as a sophomore batted .309, collecting 54 hits in 50 games, including a team-high 13 doubles and two home runs, with 39 RBI…was one of only three members of his team that had more walks than strikeouts, with an on base percentage over .400…as a pitcher McClure appeared in 13 games in 2016 at SFSC and had a 1-1 record with three saves…as a rookie at South Florida State batted .325 with 62 hits, including 12 doubles and two home runs, with 32 RBI…pitched five innings as a freshman but they were all scoreless…attended North Atlanta High School…four-year letterwinner for baseball as a pitcher and shortstop…three-year letterwinner for football as a safety…earned All-Region honors as a senior.
Transferred to Rider from South Florida State College…Business Administration major…son of William and Roslyn McClure.