Business Administration major with a Business of Sports minor.
- 76.8 average in 10 rounds of his senior campaign.
- Shot a season-low 70 in the first round of the Hartford Hawk Invitational, which placed him eighth.
- Shot a 228 in three rounds of the Connecticut Cup to place 35th.
- As a junior, had the second best scoring average on the team (76.60) while playing all 25 rounds during the 2015-16 season.
- Was 18th at the 2016 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference Championships with a total of 229 and his final round 74 helped Rider to an all-time MAAC tournament team best round of 293 as the Broncs placed third overall.
- Season-low round of 68 on the final day at Binghamton.
- Shot a 70 in the opening round at La Salle.
- Won the 65th annual Schenectady Gazette County Amateur Golf Championship during the summer of 2015.
- As a sophomore, tied for 20th at the 2015 MAAC Championships with rounds of 80-75-76 (231).
- Averaged 76.7 in 22 rounds during the regular season.
- Low round of the year came at the Lafayette Invitational where he scored a 69 on the final day to place 10th.
- Also shot a 71 at the Peacock Invitational, tying for first place in the event.
- Placed 15th as a Rider rookie at the MAAC championships with a three-round score of 231.
- Averaged a 78 during the regular season and had a 24th place finish at the Lafayette Invitational to his credit.
- Played in a U.S. Open qualifier in the Summer of 2014 and qualified for the 59th IKE Golf Championship after a round of 76 at the Richmond County Country Club, tying for sixth place out of 86 golfers in May 2014.
At Niskayuna High School:
Five-year letterwinner and three-year team captain for golf…earned All-State honors in 2011 and 2013…finished 38th at the junior PGA championship…led the team to the Suburban Council Division title as a senior…led the varsity in scoring average his freshman through senior seasons…team had a 39-9 record…two-time NYS High School championship participant…was also a five-year letterwinner in bowling…three-year team captain and earned All-State honors in 2012…bowled a perfect game…led the team to the Suburban Council Division title as a junior and was named the most honored bowler as a senior…two-year letterwinner in baseball, as a pitcher and third baseman...personal: son of Anthony and Diane Simone…older brother Anthony played four years of baseball at St. Rose College and older brother Mathew played baseball for Binghamton University and was a team captain.