- Leaves Rider as the all-time appearances leader on the mound with 102.
- Made a team-high 29 appearances out of the bullpen.
- Had a 5.22 ERA in 39.2 innings of work and struck out 27 batters.
- Had four appearances where he tossed three or more scoreless innings of relief.
- Made 23 appearances out of the bullpen.
- owned the fourth best earned run average on the 2016 squad.
- Had a 3.78 ERA in MAAC play.
- Pitched two innings for the save in 4-1 win over Sacred Heart.
- Pitched in 10 of Rider's 18 victories.
- Pitched three innings and struck out three for the victory over Siena.
- Three of the four outs he recorded in win over Canisius were strikeouts.
- Had 10 scoreless outings.
- Pitched in 33 games in 2015, most in the MAAC and 13th in the nation.
- Had three strike outs in 3.1 innings pitched in the 2015 MAAC Tournament.
- Struck out five Villanova batters in two hitless, scoreless innings at Citizen's Bank Park in the Liberty Bell Classic Championship Game.
- Earned a save against Fairfield as a sophomore and earned wins over La Salle and Manhattan.
- Pitched in 17 games as a Rider rookie, starting two.
- earned the 2014 win over Niagara, pitching four and two-thirds innings of shutout relief while collecting four strikeouts…earned the save in the 2014 win over Siena, pitching the final one and two-thirds shutout innings…did not allow a run in 10 of his outings as a rookie…struck out 21 batters in 42 innings pitched as a freshman…did not allow a run in his first three collegiate appearances, a total of eight innings…struck out three Seton Hall batters in less than three innings as a rookie…struck out three Manhattan batters in five innings of relief his freshman season.
Four-year letterwinner in baseball as a pitcher at Plumstead Christian High School…two-time Carpenter Cup selection for the Suburban One National/Bicentennial team…Bicentennial Athletic League (BAL) Constitution Division Most Valuable Player…pitched a no-hitter recording 15 strikeouts in the game…a three-year letterwinner in basketball as a forward and center and was named the Calvary Christian of Lansdale Tournament MVP.
Marketing major… son of Clyde and Paula Sharik…youngest of five siblings…hobbies include watching movies, eating, listening to music and hanging with friends...played baseball for Ewing American Legion Post 314.