- Started and appeared in 52 games for the Broncs in the outfield.
- Led the team in home runs (6), RBIs (36), slugging percentage (.486), total bases (87) and triples (3).
- Recorded his 100th career hit as a Bronc.
- Had 53 hits, scored 27 runs and smacked 10 doubles.
- He was 9-of-12 in stolen-base attempts.
- Had five games with three or more RBIs, highlighted by a season-best four against Saint Peter's April 9.
- Five of his home runs came in MAAC play.
- Hit a team-high .321 against MAAC opponents.
- Named to the MAAC All-Academic Team.
- Was named the Rider Male Athlete of the Month for April
Named the Most Improved Player on the 2016 squad…member of the MAAC All-Academic team...one of just two Broncs to start all 51 games last year…had 50 hits last year, third most on the team and 33 more than his first two seasons combined…led the team with 15 doubles and three triples, was second on the team in home runs with four…was third on the team in RBI with 24…had four hits in the first two games last year…three RBI in win at Delaware State…hit two doubles in a game at VMI, two doubles in a game at Monmouth…homered and doubled in 3-2 win over Rutgers, scoring the winning run from second base on a sacrifice fly.
Played in 18 games in 2015, starting six…pinch-hit home run in win over Monmouth…had six hits in his last four starts, including two hits in an extra inning win over Lehigh and a double in win over St. Joseph's.
Played in 29 games as a Rider rookie, starting 16…had two hits in a win over Niagara as a rookie…had two hits at Rutgers as a freshman…collected two hits in two games against NJIT in 2014.
Three-year letter winner as a third baseman and pitcher at Moorestown High School…team captain as a senior…First Team All-BCSL Liberty Division…named to the Wally Krug All-Tournament team…helped the Quakers win back to back Burlington County Scholastic League (BCSL) Tournament Championships in 2012 and 2013…named the 2012 Most Improved Player…a member of the Moorestown Honors and Service Society…graduated with High Honors academic recognition.
Accounting major…accepted into Business Honors program…son of Mark and Wendy Kaiser…youngest of four siblings...hobbies include playing ping pong and video games and listening to music.