- Appeared in 42 games, including 11 starts.
- Had three multi-games, highlighted by going 2-for-3 with a run scored against Marist in MAAC play.
- Was successful on his only stolen-base attempt.
- Scored seven runs and smacked 13 hits (.236 BA). Also had three doubles and six RBIs.
- Played in 33 games, starting 26 in centerfield.
- Batted .306 in MAAC games, third best among regulars.
- Collected six hits in the first five games he played last year, including two at UNC Asheville and two at Gardner-Webb.
- Enjoyed a three-hit game in a win over Siena when he scored three runs.
- RBI walk-off bunt single in extra-inning win over Saint Peter's.
- Possessed the highest batting average on the 2015 team (.364).
- Played in 20 games as a red-shirt freshman, making 13 starts.
- Collected a hit in his first start at Kent State.
- Earned MAAC Rookie of the Week honors the first week of May when he batted .500 with eight hits and seven RBI in four games.
- Had a bunt single and a home run in the same game at Manhattan.
- Sat out the 2014 season with a medical red-shirt.
Starred scholastically at Freedom High School…Three-year letterwinner for baseball as a shortstop, pitcher and centerfielder…First Team All-Conference, First Team All-Area and was named to the American Furniture All-USA Pennsylvania State baseball team…three-year letterwinner for football as a quarterback, earning All-Conference Second Team honors…threw for 222 yards and four touchdowns leading helping his high school break a 10-year losing streak against its rival Liberty High School in front of over 14,000 fans…also lettered twice in basketball as a forward.
Finance major…son of Gino and Theresa Uliana.