- Made 14 appearances on the mound, including 13 starts for the Broncs.
- Went 6-4 with one save and a team-best 2.89 ERA with 79 strikeouts in 87.1 innings pitched.
- Tossed two complete games.
- Led the team in strikeouts, innings pitched, wins, ERA, complete games and WHIP.
- Named the MAAC Pitcher of the Week three times.
- Earned First Team All-MAAC honors.
- Was honored as the College Sports Madness MAAC Player of the Week on April 18.
- Had seven or more strikeouts in a game six times.
- Struck out a season-high nine batters in the MAAC Tournament against Canisius.
- Tossed six or more innings in 11 of his starts.
- Pitched an inning against Youngstown State to earn his first career save.
- Had eight quality starts.
- Served as Team Captain.
- Was named the team's pitcher of the year.
- Named to the MAAC All-Academic Team.
Finance major…earned Second Team All-MAAC as well as MAAC All-Academic honors last year…owned the best earned run average on the team (2.57) and second best in the MAAC…shared the team lead in victories…struck out a team-high 67 batters, sixth best in the MAAC, in a team-high 77 innings…35 strikeouts and just seven walks in seven MAAC games…MAAC Pitcher of the Week April 5-11…struck out 11 Sacred Heart batters in seven innings…struck out nine Quinnipiac batters in eight innings…struck out eight Canisius batters in less than seven innings…earned wins over Fairfield, Sacred Heart, Canisius and Quinnipiac…enters his junior year with nine career wins…was second on the 2015 team with five victories…owned a 4-1 record vs. MAAC teams as a rookie…MAAC and ECAC Rookie of the Week May 5-11…was second on the 2015 team in innings pitched (65)…enjoyed a five game stretch where he allowed just three earned runs in 29 innings…second on the team 2015 with 50 strikeouts…earned a win at St. John's, pitching into the sixth inning while allowing just two runs…as a freshman shutout Quinnipiac, allowing just four singles…earned a win over Fairfield, allowing one earned run in 6.1 innings…also defeated Iona and Manhattan as a rookie…allowed just one unearned run in win over Iona…did not allow an earned run against Manhattan…struck out 10 Canisius batters in 4.1 innings while walking just two in 2015…started and pitched six innings in Rider's 4-3 win over Virginia Tech.
Combined record for final three summer and high school seasons was 41-8…Pitcher of the year his senior and junior seasons…compiled a 9-1 record as a junior…pitched a perfect game as a sophomore…led his team to the Sectional, Regional, District and State finals…in 2013 his team was the Ohio runner-up…was named to the USA Today All-Northeast Ohio team…member of the National Honor Society.