- Started and appeared in 50 games for the Broncs, predominantly as the designated hitter.
- He hit .279 with 50 hits, 28 RBIs, 81 total bases and led the team with 34 runs scored.
- He third on the team in both doubles (10) and home runs (5).
- Had 16 multi-hit games, highlighted by a trio of three-hit games and a four-hit game versus Canisius in the MAAC Tournament.
- Against the Griffs in the first game of the MAAC Baseball Championship, he went 4-for-5 with two runs scored and four RBIs thanks to hitting a grand slam in the ninth inning.
- Had eight games with two or more RBIs.
- Four of his home runs and all of this three-hit games came in non-conference play.
- Had a 1.000 fielding percentage at first base thanks to 13 putouts and one assist.
- Played in 45 games as a rookie, starting 38, 34 at first base.
- The Broncs were 17-17 when he started at first base.
- His .438 slugging percentage was the second highest on the team.
- Collected 11 doubles, second most on the squad.
- Batted .300 in the all-important MAAC games with 21 hits in 23 conference games, including 21 starts.
- Had four home runs in MAAC play, the most on the team. All four homers came in the final month of the season.
- Three hits and five RBI in his final game of the season, a win over Saint Peter's.
Attended Chestnut Hill Academy… Two-year letter winner for baseball…First Team All-League as a junior and senior and Second Team All-City as a senior…named Most Improved Player in 2015.
Business major… hobbies include hunting, fishing and playing video games…son of Mike and Jen Mihalik…sisters Cassidy and Caitlyn…father wrestled for California University and recorded 100 wins at Truman High School.