- Started an appeared in 51 games for the Broncs at third base and shortstop.
- Led the team with a .297 batting average and was second on the team 54 hits.
- Tied for tops on the squad with 12 doubles and three triples.
- Had one home run and 24 RBIs.
- Recorded his 100th career hit with Rider.
- Reached base safely in the final seven games of his career.
- Had 13 multi-hit games, including four three-hit games and one four-hit games.
Batted .280 in his first season at Rider with 46 hits, including nine doubles and 23 runs scored…enjoyed a 14 game hitting streak and a streak of 19 games reaching base…had two hits in a game a team-high 13 times…had two or more hits in a game a team-high seven times… started 48 games at third base…batted .303 in the all-important MAAC games with 23 hits in 23 games...member of MAAC All-Academic team.
At Ventura Community College
Starting shortstop both years…third on the all-time fielding percentage list as a freshman…school record holder for most double plays in a single season by a shortstop…earned the WSC North Scholar Athlete award for maintaining 3.0 GPA or higher during the season...played in 31 games as a sophomore with 25 hits, three doubles, nine runs scored and nine RBI…as a freshman, appeared in 34 games with 29 hits, three doubles, 10 runs scored and 11 RBI.
At Oxnard High School
Three-year letterwinner in baseball for Camarillo and Oxnard High School…started at second base and shortstop all three-years…three-time Pacific View League Champions (2011, 2012, 2013)…during senior year at Oxnard, team set the school record for wins going 23-4 and advanced to the playoff quarterfinals…First Team All-League and Second Team All-County honors as a senior and earned the Scholar Athlete award for maintaining 3.5 GPA or higher during season.
Business Administration major…son of Mike Volaski, Sr.